Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lisbon, Portugal Part II

And to conclude this journey, we have more photos.



Outside of Monastery of Jerónimos



Monument to the Discoveries



Belém Tower



Pasteis de Belém - fantastic postre from Belém - they try to duplicate them, but only one place in the world has the recipe. They sell 35,000 a day.



Lisbon's most famous square. We stayed less than 5 minutes away from here.



Again at Monastery of Jerónimos, a storm was brewing.



Inside the Monastery



Also in the Monastery



haha also the Monastery



We also went to the aquarium here in Lisbon. We went under the impression that it was the second largest aquarium in the world - false. It was still pretty cool. They had a Pacific Sun Fish though - couldn't get a good picture of it. Anyways, Lisbon was awesome. I really enjoyed my stay there. I'm now in Tarifa (near Gibraltar) with my friend David Balmer. We're going to Morocco tomorrow! I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment