Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lisbon, Portugal Part I

So I went to Lisbon. It is the most beautiful city I've ever seen (so far). It's packed and gorgeous and over 3000 years old. I had a blast.
Stayed at Yes! Hostel - I highly recommend it. We went on a couple of cool walking tours / pub crawls and it was very cool. So I took some pictures. I didn't feel like putting them all up at once because it takes a while. They're all kind of mixed about.

So here's part I:






That dog was mean.



Fado is a type of Portuguese music. What I gathered is that it's like jazz or emo music where they try and make you cry. Atleast that's what the tour guide said.






Little section of the city that was destroyed by the earthquake in the 1700's.



Public restroom - no plumbing, just a wall. It's a classier way to use the bathroom on the side of a building - it even has a sign.






Cat.



Thought this was cool. The vandal of this particular property was throwing down life lessons.










To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment