Monday, March 7, 2011

Carnival in Cádiz

Carnival in Cádiz was crazy. It wasn't your normal traveling experience. Most of my photos were of an altercation that took place between two highly intoxicated Spanish guys. It was a battle of the ages as they were both in full costume - Pig vs. Caveman. Keep in mind this is about 3 PM. I took about 70 photos, but I'll put the highlights on here - maybe it deserves its own post. I think so. Anyways. After thousands of drunk Spaniards and foreigners pilled into this small city, all that was left was a trash pile and urine (not kidding). But I got a few pictures before the distruction.



Courthouse?







So there's a cat living on a cardboard box next to the water. It didn't like me.







4 AM trying to capture some lightning.



Glad this is over... 24 hours of walking around in a crazy city and sleeping on the floor of a train station next to what I'm pretty sure was throw up - yeah. But hey. I'll try and get a post up here of the valiant battle between man and beast.

2 comments:

  1. WHERE IS PIG VS. CAVEMAN PICS!?!?!?!? THIS IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sticking with the pig.

    ReplyDelete