Monday, January 24, 2011

Ronda

I want to say something about Ronda being a woman's name, but I'll spare the world one less dad joke.


Cheap but awesome hotel!


























All and all, it was probably the most beautiful place I've been on this earth (so far).
It's about 2.5 hours away by bus. Almost got left at the bus station in some random town which was a rush, so anyways.

Ronda has the best bull fighting arena in Spain. I was a little too lazy to get up and go, but nevertheless, it exists. The town is separated by a huge cliff, but they built a massive beautiful bridge several hundred years ago connecting the two.

I am frankly sick of looking at these pictures. I just saw so much awesomeness and the pictures don't do it any justice.

Go there. I feel like I remember there being a school that App has an exchange program with in Ronda. I don't think I could do 4 months there though.

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of something out of LOTR. Nice photos Sr.

    ReplyDelete