Sunday, January 16, 2011

7 Day Update

Bros. I'm alive and in good health. I'm well-fed. Not much more you could ask for; I mean it is a recession.

<----Today was a good day. Cafe con leche, cigar and an intense book on a Spanish patio.

I know what you're thinking, "wow Dave, super chill pad."

Yes it is and thanks.

haha yeah.






Anyways...

I'm not real big on the whole putting myself out there - especially on the internet (fear of stalkers, rabies, etc.).

I'm just gonna keep on keeping on.


More cool photos to follow soon (not kidding).

3 comments:

  1. You already have rabies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just trying to raise awareness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merton made it. I hope it can bless you out there on the balcony of ultimate "me time." Jealous dude. Killer thinking spot. Hope you can find cheaper smokes!!

    ReplyDelete