Monday, January 17, 2011

Plaza de España

Hey hey I have a blog - you're looking at it. I hope you like it.

Got some fresh fowtoes for ya.
They are of the Plaza de España.
Super cool place.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I watched 30 minutes of the latest Twilight movie in Spanish (please forgive). Although it is going against my strict anti-mainstream policy, the language barrier protected me from the negative effects. I just saw Hollister models walking around in their undies and that girl from that movie the Messengers. Everything I imagined. Anyways...

This place is like a 15 minute walk from my house.




I didn't adjust this at all - kind of cool how it turned out.
















This one isn't of the Plaza - it's on the way though. Art Museum?

Thanks friends. I'll let you know if I get a chance to watch another American gem in Spanish - my hopes are in the Hannah Montana movie (fingers crossed).

D


2 comments: