Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Casa de Pilatos

This post is some of the last photos that I took while I was in Spain.
This was one of the last sunsets that I saw by the Giralda.

Another sunset picture.  Everything else is pretty much at the Casa de Pilatos.

Cool statue.

It was a cool time of the year when all of these pink petals were falling all over the courtyard.


This was really weird - maybe one of the weirdest things ever.  Yes he is breast feeding.


 


That's the last bit of what I saw while I was in Spain.  I still have one more ride on my Metro Card.  So I have to return.  I know I sure do miss Seville.  The last thing I remember about Seville was driving away on the bus to the airport while my roommate was walking home.  

Sad day.  I learned a lot and lived a lot.  I'll remember that time of my life with great joy.

I'll keep the blogging going.  NYC and Chile and onward.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment