Saturday, November 5, 2011

Italy Part VI: TIVOLI

So I am back on the blogging grind.  I've missed having something to Blog about, so this is nice.  Tivoli was the last place that I visited on my trip to Italy.  It was a spur of the moment deal.
I wanted to see the place that inspired my parents (their company is Tivoli Partners).
 So I went with my two buds James and Chase.

It was rainy and nasty, but still a gorgeous town.  It has rolling country side that even a downpour couldn't spoil.


 
This picture is of the last leg of the train ride.


I was looking for iconic pictures I could take for my parents.  I guess this works haha.


 Europe: the land of old stuff and Vespas 



Homies

A cool bit of modern art in the middle of an ancient town.

And the clouds were rolling in as we were heading out.  That's the end of my Italy experience.  
It was a blast.

I capped my trip with eating 7 scoops of Gelato in Pisa and flying back on the charming RyanAir discount airline.

I've got some more pictures of Spain that ended my trip.  They are pretty sweet - at least for me anyway.  Hasta Pronto - Dblog

1 comment: