Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Hand that Feeds

So my Spanish madre is making me move rooms. I told her that I like the sound of cars, the train, and pedestrians. No, I got the boot so that some French students can come stay in my old room.
I'm now down stairs with a view of what we affectionately call 3-Mill. It's an area outside of town where the Spanish government gave 3,000 apartments to the Gypsies to prevent crime and such.
Picture provided below:



So I'm bummed, but at the same time, my house here is awesome. One of my life time goals of living somewhere with a spiral staircase has now been completed. I got a nice blurry pick of it.



Also, speaking of lifetime goals, while I was in Ronda, my friends and I threw paper airplanes off of the cliffs which I imagine is at least a couple hundred foot drop.
I'm still stoked about that - seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment