Friday, April 22, 2011

Bridges

Bridges! There are some really cool bridges in Seville. I've taken pictures of some of the bridges that are closer to where I live, but my friends and I took a walk to go see the big famous harp bridge north of the city (not positive whether it is actually called the harp bridge or not). It was pretty awesome. So here are some pictures.



I'm not sure why they designed it to have a slide in the middle. Maybe the just wanted people to potentially hurt themselves while trying to deface the bridge 25 feet in the air.















This is the back side.



This is the bridge before the harp bridge.


And this is some random bridge on the walk.

It's been raining most of the week and that has interrupted the processions of Semana Santa, but I'll make a post soon.

1 comment: