Saturday, July 25, 2009

Songs of Summer

So I'm not one to play favorites. I'm too indecisive. So this is what I'm listening to right now.

Phoenix - Lisztomania (entire new album is worth buying)
The Love Language - Lalita
Matt & Kim - Daylight
Peter Bjorn & John - Nothing to Worry About
Bishop Allen - Oklahoma
Amos Lee - Supply & Demand
Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running
Apples in the Radio - Sunndal Song
Foals - Balloons (starting to get old)
Ra Ra Riot - Can You Tell
You Say Party! We Say Die! - The Gap
Friendly Fires - Skeleton Boy
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Yeasayer - Sunrise
White Lies - To Lose My Life
Adele - Right as Rain
Alphabeat - Go Go

I tend to buy a bunch of music I haven't heard and then end up not liking some of it. Most of this is pretty good (I've already left out a few songs).

No comments:

Post a Comment